STAY AT THE CASTLE
FESTIVAL OF FLOWERS
Friday 14th September 2018
Leeds Castle is opening for bed and breakfast on the night of the VIP Launch Evening at the Festival of Flowers! This is an amazing opportunity for those who are interested in floral displays and gardening.
Be inspired by the creativity of international award-winning floral designers. See incredible floral displays inside the Castle and around the grounds, a sight not to be missed! Take part in specialist talks, demonstrations and pre-bookable floral workshops. Plus, join VIP guests for drinks and a tour of the displays around the Castle before the festival is opened to the public.
There are a limited number of State Bedrooms and Standard Battlement Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms available in the Castle. State bedrooms are priced at £300 and Battlement bedrooms are £245 per twin or double. A VIP drinks reception and full English breakfast in the Castle dining room in included in the room rate.
We do hope that you will be free to join us at Leeds Castle for the launch of our 2018 Festival of Flowers, should you like to book a room please call Zoe Barber on 01622 767855 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
The plan for the day
- Your Castle bedroom is available from 4pm on Friday 14th September with our footmen standing by to transfer you from the private car park by buggy and to check into your room.
- The evening’s entertainment will begin from 6pm when Joe Swift will open the proceedings.
- You will join VIP guests for a private tour of the Castle at its blooming best, freshly prepared for the Festival of Flowers and prior to its opening on Saturday to members of the public. You will have a chance to meet all the floral designers and ask them about the displays in person.
- Drinks and canapes will be served as you mingle with garden experts and other VIP guests, followed by presentations made by Joe Swift in the Henry VIII Banqueting Hall from 7pm
- The Castle View Restaurant will be open for residential guests to book tables for dinner, situated in our 17th century oak barn with views across the moat to the floodlit Castle. Early booking is advised.
- Following an overnight stay in the castle bedrooms you will be welcomed to the Castle dining room for a full English breakfast prior to check out at 10am on Saturday morning. You are welcome to remain on site to enjoy the Festival of Flowers with floral demonstrations taking place in the ‘Oasis Floral Products FESTIVAL MARQUEE’ from 11am including Joe Swift, Simon Lycett and other renowned international floral designers.