If you have a passion for owls, this experience will enable you to get hands-on with a range of these stunning birds from around the world.
Your Experience Includes:
- Learning the techniques of handling and flying an Owl
- Fly a range of Owls to and from your hand
- Behind the scenes tour
- Day ticket to the Castle and grounds, so you can enjoy the estate once you have finished your experience.
- Pre-booking is essential for participants.
- Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear must be worn and a good level of fitness is required.
- Duration: 3 hours (half day)
- Maximum number: 4 participants (plus up to 2 spectators each)
- Minimum age: 7 years (under 16 years must be accompanied - one adult accompanying an under 16 spectates for free)
- Visitors with disabilities are permitted a free spectator.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase